Quatre machines pour sauver le monde (2019)12:20Léa BoudreauJTTP 2019 | JTTP 2019 — Winning works, 3
In January 2019, young students from Jean-Baptiste-Meilleur school in Montréal took part in a little brainstorm: to imagine fantastic machines under the theme “Quatre machines pour sauver le monde” (Four Machines to Save the World). No limit, no other instruction, all ideas were welcomed. Borrowing their suggestions, I composed this piece, expressing with sound and music the devices thought out by the youngsters but also their surrounding environment. The work is divided into four parts which respect the original titles given by the schoolchildren:
- A flying machine functioning with pollution and turning it into fresh air.
- An animal-shaped robot-machine to save homeless animals that live in the streets.
- A machine to send all the snow falling here to the North Pole so it doesn’t melt anymore.
- A machine-boat-submarine to clean the oceans.
- Year of composition:
- Duration of the submitted work:
Bermudez Chamberland, Boudreau, Curtis, Daigle, Dolbec, Duplantie Grenier, Giannini, Gill, Hjorthoy, Klinke…28 tracks
Bermudez Chamberland, Boudreau, Duplantie Grenier, Giannini, Stip, Tellier-Craig6 tracks
More works by Léa Boudreau
Recovery (2018)7:19Léa BoudreauJTTP 2018
Dementia (2017)5:10Léa BoudreauJTTP 2017